Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Favourite Film From The Manaiakalani Film Festival

Summary:
My favourite movie from the Manaiakalani film festival was from Stonefield School and it was called I am waiting. I am waiting was based around people getting bullied. Her aspect was to speak for those who could not speak for themselves and to empower others to find their voice and speak out against bullying.
Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.27.33 AM.png


Opinion:
I really enjoyed watching all of the movies but this one was my favourite because it was talking about bullying and encouraging people to stand up for themselves. I really liked her poem and I think it was very well written.



8 comments:

  1. Hey Valarie, That film was interesting. And I liked how she talked about bullying.I really liked your opinion.What was your favourite part in the film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla. Thanks for commenting on my blog post. I am glad that you liked my opinion. My favourite part in the film was when she became friends with the girl who used to bully her. It was a really cool film. Did you liked her poem?

      Delete
  2. Hi Valarie, I think this short movie was a good example for those that are bullying people.
    Did you like this movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florida, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I did like the movie and it was really cool to watch. What was your favourite part in the movie?

      Delete
  3. Hi, Valarie I like your blog about your Favourite manaiakalani Film Festival Movie , Which one is your favourite part in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magdalen, thanks for the comment. This was my favourite movie. What was your favourite movie?

      Delete
  4. Hey Valarie, I really enjoyed reading your summary and opinion. If you were to be in a film what school would you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ofa, thanks for commenting on my blog post. If I were to be in a film I would go to Stonefield School. What school would you go to?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.