Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

All About Me


Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Valarie and I am a student at Ruapotaka school. In my free time I like to read a book or play some kind of sport. My favourite subject at school is maths. My favourite sports team is the All Blacks. The sports I like to play the most are netball and soccer. What I am interested in is space and I want to learn more about it. My favourite movie is Joyful Noise. The person I look up to is my mum because she helps me with my homework and other things I need help with. The other person I also look up to is Valerie Adams because she helps motivate me when I am playing a sport. My goal for this year is to learn more keyboard shortcuts to help me with my work on the Chromebook. So that's mostly all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.