Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Selfie Sombrero

Summary:
Selfies have officially entered the fashion world making an appearance in the London fashion week. A Fashion designer named Christian Cowan-Sanluis teamed up with Acer to produce this new accessory called the selfie sombrero. It is a bright pink and sparkling hat especially designed for Lady Gaga. The cool thing about this hat is that the wearer can rotate the attached table to their perfect selfie position.


Opinion:

I think that it is really cool to have a hat like this one. If I had this hat I would probably take heaps of selfies of me and my friends. Would you wear this fashion statement?

Attribution Kiwikids News

2 comments:

  1. Hey Valarie,Your blog post is very interesting and the selfie sombrero sounds cool. What colour of the hat would you choose if you got one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I am really glad that you liked my blog post. The colour of the hat I would choose is blue because it is my favourite colour. What colour would you choose?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.